How Long Have You been Battling Acne?
While there are many contributing factors to why a person has acne, there is only one root cause. Here at Saving Face Skinspa and Acne Clinic, I address the root cause, and the contributing factors. I invest the time it takes to learn what your culprits are, and together we address them. Resulting in a clear complexion. Getting most clients skin under control in 3-4 months. If you have been dealing with your acne for longer than 6 months, then you need an Acne Specialist.
Do you want to feel beautiful in your own skin?
Do you want to get rid of your acne once and for all?
I know that feeling SO well….
I suffered with painful, red, inflamed cystic acne breakouts all throughout my teenage years—and beyond. I literally tried EVERY medication and prescription I could get my hands on. And after a significant investment in time and money—as well as the emotional investment of getting my hopes up that I’d be miraculously cured—all I was left with was a laundry list of truly horrible side effects: (and still had to deal with the acne)
Skin that was dry, flaky, peeling, oozing, and irritated!
The medications also wrecked my digestion.
Trying all of these so-called “promised” meds only left me in a lot of pain and feeling even more embarrassed about my appearance. Then I was on to the next medication. They were supposed to work. So I kept trying one right after another. It was a cycle.
This was the exact opposite of what I was expecting!
This desperate feeling of not knowing where to turn or what to do to finally heal my scarred face led me down a path of deep training to understand exactly what my skin needed. (About Us) To do that, I had to learn how skin works. After one month into my training, I had an AHA moment: I had an understanding of what my skin was yearning for and what I was doing to cause my acne. Once I made a few simple changes, I saw a huge difference in my skin. I knew I was on the right track. (this process to clearing my personal skin with no medication was 4 months).
I learned very important things in school, how skin works. It is amazing how the body will do things to protect itself, even from what we are doing to it everyday (even the things we think are good!).
Here is a little known secret about skincare: Whether it is for acne or anti-aging.
EVERYTHING on the market was/is designed to keep us coming back for more. Money isn’t made unless you keep buying the product.
It is almost genius! Marketing genius that is….
The multi-billion dollar skincare industry designed to give you a flawless glow is flawed. It just doesn’t work. Most acne products actually contain pore-clogging ingredients to keep you breaking out and dependent on their products and wasting your money. Here is a link to the list of pore-clogging ingredients. The products we use here don’t contain of these ingredients, even our makeup is acne-safe.
So, What Does Work?
What I learned through my years of deep exploration and training is that you need to use the right skin products for your skin type, skin condition, and acne type! I teach you about these at your first in office appointment with me.
Here’s the differences between over the counter products you have already tried, working with your doctor (which many have already tried) and working with me.
This program is customized with you in mind. The goal is to get you clear as quickly as possible without the side effects of dryness, redness, and irritation. We achieve this by using the right combination of products in the right order. Using my knowledge of your skin type and your acne type as well as how these products work in conjunction with these scenarios. This Acne Program works without any prescriptions and the products don’t have to be super strong to get you clear. The goal is to get you clear without the experiences you have had in the past. (dry, peeling, irritated skin). Once you are clear, you maintain your clear skin with the appropriate skincare products for your skin type.
We are by your side every step of the way, once you are on our program you have a direct line of communication with us.
* Acne Education & Results $85
This is where we get acquainted, and it’s focused on education. I will give you the options available to you based on your skin type, type of acne, and lifestyle.
* Review the Acne Questionnaire. You will have filled out a questionnaire prior to this session. Together, we will go over that information so I know what products you have tried, what medications you have been on, any allergies or sensitivities you may have, so I can customize your program.
* Share knowledge. I will explain why acne occurs, and how this program is different. How I am different, and how all of this benefits you as a client.
* Take-home info. We will discuss your lifestyle and how it may contribute to your acne. This is specific to your situation, you are given suggestions based on your type of acne, your skin type and your lifestyle. It truly is a customized acne program. I will be making suggestions that you should implement if you want to see clearer skin. After we go over this, I give you a packet of information to take home so you can refer to it at your leisure, and make these changes over time.
* Skin analysis. I will then analyze your skin to determine your skin type and specific kind of acne. I will test various types of exfoliants and serums to determine your sensitivity level to certain products. You will be given home skin care advice based on this evaluation. If you have selected to do the 1st session, then I will perform that session for you at this point.
At this stage, you will decide if you would like to proceed and want to work with us as your personal Estheticians. If you decide to hold off and think about it, that is fine too, there’s no pressure!
If you decide to get started, we then will go over your recommended at home skin care regimen step-by-step to ensure you fully understand how to use your new products. we will give you our contact information, so if you forget you can always reach out and ask questions.
We believe that communication is key, so our office will reach out to you about 3-4 days after our appointment to check in to see how your doing with your products and answer any questions. If something doesn’t feel right, we will want to hear from you sooner!
Keep in mind: Your cooperation is critical to your success. You must perform your part in order for this to work as well.
We will need to see you every two weeks until you are mostly clear (about 6-8 sessions on average). During this time, we will be making changes in your home care routine to keep your skin from getting used to the products. Once you are mostly clear, we will back off on the sessions a little and see how you do. Then we create a maintenance plan to keep your skin clear for the long term, and keep costs down for you!
What Do the Products Cost?
Product recommendations are tailored to your skin’s specific needs. But in general, you can expect your initial home care cost for products to run about $150.
You will not need a new supply at each visit as they last you 3+ months. However, the small bottles of active ingredients, need to be adjusted over the course of your treatment. These are lower-cost items. Occasionally, we need to make adjustments in your home care regimen to prevent your skin from becoming acclimated to the products.This will be discussed in advance and planned out so there are no surprises.
What Do the Sessions Cost?
ACNE EDUCATION/RESULTS Consultation $85
ACNE SESSION — $85 (there are discounts available for prepayments and will be offered at your first visit)
* Exfoliation – to remove dead skin build-up
* Extractions – to remove impactions that are ready (this speeds the healing process)
* Treatment – to fight the bacteria inside your pores
* Hydration – to keep the skin from drying out (it won’t cause breakouts)
* Calming – to reduce inflammation, you’ll be exposed to high frequency, ultrasonic or specialty masks as appropriate.
Please note: It is possible that you could be red/ pink and can have spots from the extractions for up to a few days post treatment. This is normal. I just want you to be aware so you can plan around any events. This is reduced as treatments progress as there are less extractions.
Ready to Get Started?
To schedule your Acne Education & Results appointment; starting your journey to clear skin, follow these simple steps below!
* Acne Education & Results is a mandatory process in order to start the program. If you are not over 18 years of age, you must have a parent accompany you on your first visit.
You will have the option for discounted sessions by prepayment, these options will be given at the consultation.
If you are ready to get started on your clear skin journey, then either call us at 3609431700 (if you get voicemail then leave a message and a staff member will call you back), or email email@example.com and they will respond between assisting other clients to get you scheduled. You can even text us at 3609431700.