Home Care Instructions for Weeks One and Two
1. Cleanse –Small amount, add a few drops of water, create light foam, use bubbles to cleanse with. Rinse thoroughly with water.
2. Ice — Use ice cube for 2 mins on inflamed breakouts using a slow circular motion without stopping. Pat dry.
3. Tone – Pour a small amount on a cotton round (flat) and apply to face.
4. Serum – Apply 2 pumps onto palm and apply with fingers to entire face (and/or back, chest). Apply every other day.
5. Hydrate or Moisturize –
6. Apply Sunscreen – Apply a small amount on face and/or neck. Re-apply hourly when in direct sun or after swimming/perspiring. Women – apply your noncomedogenic makeup, if desired.
1. Cleanse –Small amount, add a few drops of water, create light foam, use bubbles to cleanse with.Rinse thoroughly with water.Rinse thoroughly with water.
2. Apply Acne Clarifying Gel – apply dime size amount to entire area avoiding eye and neck.
3. Cleanse – Using your cleanser and a little warm water, wash gently with your fingertips, avoiding the eye area.
Rinse thoroughly with water.
4. Tone – Spray a small amount onto cotton any apply. 5. Moisturize.
Day 14 Instructions- If you get to Day 14 before you get to the clinic for your next appointment, you will proceed to Cleanse, Toner, Hydrating Gel/ Nourishing Gel, and use Acne Gel all night (in the absence of dryness and irritation). You will no longer use the White Moisturizer at night.